Toggle shoutbox Decade Luna Plus Talk Open the Shoutbox in a popup

welcome to Decade Luna Community : Play Decade Luna | Rules |Installer Downlaod  Manual Patch Download

@  Ahri : (23 May 2017 - 05:10 PM) Server Closed..!! dude..
@  syahmi6363 : (23 May 2017 - 07:35 AM) where player malaysia ??^^
@  Ahri : (20 May 2017 - 03:08 PM) Resend Email or check Spam
@  Guest : (19 May 2017 - 03:39 AM) Help, i can't see the items on the NPC Bos in alker village (The bruce lee looking npc)
@  Guest : (16 May 2017 - 01:16 PM) I've been registered on website but no verification come to my mail. Can anyone help?
@  Guest : (16 May 2017 - 08:00 AM) any admin around? please check email i just do a donation confirmation thank you
@  Hachiko : (15 May 2017 - 05:20 AM) what happen bro? @chub
@  Chub : (15 May 2017 - 05:13 AM) Be active.
@  Chub : (15 May 2017 - 05:13 AM) @Administrator it seems your players are having problem.
@  Hachiko : (15 May 2017 - 05:09 AM) [Guide Video] how to create New Guild and Added Emblem
@  Karasque : (14 May 2017 - 04:10 PM) @disney72 still can't, there said : activation code have error, please contact our customer service for more information, copy this error report below, and contact our customer service
@  Administrator : (14 May 2017 - 02:29 PM) We will do maintenance, estimation 4 hours from now. thanks
@  disney72 : (14 May 2017 - 12:45 PM) username*
@  disney72 : (14 May 2017 - 12:45 PM) just put your name instead of your email when you resend the code
@  Karasque : (14 May 2017 - 11:59 AM) @disney72 how to receive the activation code ?
@  Karasque : (14 May 2017 - 11:28 AM) where can i too see the old post ?
@  disney72 : (14 May 2017 - 05:48 AM) nvm.. i got it. saw an old post by the admin. :D
@  disney72 : (14 May 2017 - 05:46 AM) I havent received my activation code
@  Karasque : (14 May 2017 - 01:43 AM) My ID can't reply,, my game ID email didn;t receive any activation code
@  Chub : (13 May 2017 - 12:14 PM) Jef ?

Photo

About Dungeon ToD-Crystal Empire-Tree of Kenai

Guide Wiki

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 iLolicon

iLolicon

Indonesia

• Decacians
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,427 posts
  • (IGN)::Mother

Posted 03 December 2016 - 11:37 PM

Hello D'Lunatics

Now i will explain about Dungeon

-ToD (Tower of Death)

-Crytal Empire

-Tree of Kenai

How can i enter it ?

first Form a party , Just form a party , you don't need people/player to join your party, all you need to do here is FORM A PARTY nigga !

What kind of challange do i got in dungeon ToD ?

-You will fight several mobs with high damage and its really stressful if you don't have good equipments

About how to complete the challange in ToD dungeon, i will make a video guide about that so please be patient

WNVEQzS.jpg

What kind of challange do i got in Dungeon Crytal Empire ?

- there are plenty of challange in here

Like wandering around dungeon to kill boss crystal <_<

And completing some Puzzle in puzzle room , if im not mistake there are 8/6 rooms on there i forget :lol:

Anyway you need to kill Boss Horde in this dungeon to SPAWN the BIG BOSS and ofc completing some puzzle too

Crystal Empire have 3 diffrent diffuculty from Beginner - Intermediate (BUG) - Advance

well the choice is yours, feel free to rampage on there

Here Video how to Completing puzzle room on there

Spoiler

z97PIcx.jpg

What kind of challange do i got in Dungeon Tree of Kenai ?

-You will fight horde of stupid monkey or a bear or a legendary bigfoot or maybe they are a big squirl, i dont know too, what kind of mobs they are,.. anyway they will fight like an idiot with their dancing street and jumping around you, and make you stress because of

it.

if you go there with your standart equipments + you are alone , well be prepare to die near that mobs who dancing near your dead body.

About how to complete the challange in Tree of Kenai dungeon, i will make a video guide about that so please be patient

1gu5cFM.jpg

Well thats all.

thanks for reading this

~Regard

your friend in blueland.

Mom

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Guide, Wiki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users