Toggle shoutbox Decade Luna Plus Talk Open the Shoutbox in a popup

welcome to Decade Luna Community : Play Decade Luna | Rules |Installer Downlaod  Manual Patch Download

@  Ahri : (23 May 2017 - 05:10 PM) Server Closed..!! dude..
@  syahmi6363 : (23 May 2017 - 07:35 AM) where player malaysia ??^^
@  Ahri : (20 May 2017 - 03:08 PM) Resend Email or check Spam
@  Guest : (19 May 2017 - 03:39 AM) Help, i can't see the items on the NPC Bos in alker village (The bruce lee looking npc)
@  Guest : (16 May 2017 - 01:16 PM) I've been registered on website but no verification come to my mail. Can anyone help?
@  Guest : (16 May 2017 - 08:00 AM) any admin around? please check email i just do a donation confirmation thank you
@  Hachiko : (15 May 2017 - 05:20 AM) what happen bro? @chub
@  Chub : (15 May 2017 - 05:13 AM) Be active.
@  Chub : (15 May 2017 - 05:13 AM) @Administrator it seems your players are having problem.
@  Hachiko : (15 May 2017 - 05:09 AM) [Guide Video] how to create New Guild and Added Emblem
@  Karasque : (14 May 2017 - 04:10 PM) @disney72 still can't, there said : activation code have error, please contact our customer service for more information, copy this error report below, and contact our customer service
@  Administrator : (14 May 2017 - 02:29 PM) We will do maintenance, estimation 4 hours from now. thanks
@  disney72 : (14 May 2017 - 12:45 PM) username*
@  disney72 : (14 May 2017 - 12:45 PM) just put your name instead of your email when you resend the code
@  Karasque : (14 May 2017 - 11:59 AM) @disney72 how to receive the activation code ?
@  Karasque : (14 May 2017 - 11:28 AM) where can i too see the old post ?
@  disney72 : (14 May 2017 - 05:48 AM) nvm.. i got it. saw an old post by the admin. :D
@  disney72 : (14 May 2017 - 05:46 AM) I havent received my activation code
@  Karasque : (14 May 2017 - 01:43 AM) My ID can't reply,, my game ID email didn;t receive any activation code
@  Chub : (13 May 2017 - 12:14 PM) Jef ?

Photo

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Decade

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 iLolicon

iLolicon

Indonesia

• Decacians
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,427 posts
  • (IGN)::Mother

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:56 AM

#ACCOUNTS
> Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES do we condone the selling or buying of Decade Luna Online accounts. If you buy an account it is totally at your own risk and we will NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE if the original owner takes the account back.
If we receive conflicting stories about who an account belongs to and neither party can provide reasonable PROOF that the account belongs to them by providing the EMAIL ADDRESS USED TO REGISTER THE ACCOUNT, the account will be DISABLED PERMANENTLY.
> Never give your account details (username, password or email address) to anybody other than Jeffry or Zufrin, and only if they specifically request that information from you.
> Do not login to the game with more than 2/3 characters at any one time.
> Do not give your character a name that could be considered offensive. If you are reported and the Admin agrees that the name is offensive, you will be required to change it.

#ITEMS
> Items placed into the "guild warehouse" are effectively donated to the guild and become the property of the guild. You may not reclaim those items if you decide to leave the guild or leave the game, or otherwise, without the permission of the guild master.

#VOTING
> You are not allowed to use proxies or IP address changing software to make multiple votes for Votes Point. If you are found abusing the voting system, we will remove all currency from all of your accounts.

#REPORTS
> If you want to report a player that broke any of the rules above, be prepared to present proof of it. Take a clear screenshot or video and report it in Report Player and Banned or if it's of a sensitive nature, send a Private Message to Administrator.

Q: Who is in charge around here?
A>
> Admin Hero. The Master in Game and handles all the technical issues and is the owner of this Game Server.
> Admin Afika - She is our punisher and also assists Hero in making sure everything runs smoothly with the game.
> Admin Zufrin - He is our Web Developer also renown as Azazel in Game.
> Admin Moch - The Game Programer in this Beutiful Decade World.
> Mother - Renown as Event Manager in game.
> Forum Admin - Cateye & Lucabrazi & Lucey
> Community Leader Indonesian
- [CL]Glacier
> Community Leader Philipine
- [CL]Lawliet
- [CL]Mirka
> Community Leader Latino
- [CL]riiso

For more details on which Admin to PM if you desperately need them, check here : Moderating Team
Be respectful to the staff. We are human too, and like to be treated as anyone else would.

Q: I am having problems installing/logging on Decade Luna. What should I do?
A>
> Make sure your game is fully patched before you do anything else.
> Check if your Firewall/Antivirus is blocking any game files.
> Make sure your game is not in a folder that has Windows permissions that you can't overwrite, like Program Files or Windows folders. Move it to another folder.
> If these things don't work, create a post in the Technical Support forum with as much detail as you can. Include screenshots and your computer's specifications. This will enable us to understand the issue you are facing and help you.

Q: Are there any rules of conduct on the forum?
A>
> Don't spam, troll or flame on any post. If we have to warn you more than once, you will be punished accordingly. We try not to delete or lock posts because discussion amongst the community is good. Just so long as you all aren't fighting or insulting other players/staff. If you find your post has been deleted you might want to double check with one of the staff first before you start posting the same thing again because there is probably a reason why we would decide to lock/delete a topic.

Q: What is the max level in decade?
A> Up To 200

Q: How can I get the Vote Points?
A> You can get them in several ways
> Voting. You may vote every 12 or 24 Hours depending on the vote site.
> Participating in game and forum events.

Q: I want to leveling fast. What is the best way to do ?
A>
> Quests. The higher levels will be faster if you do the Daily Quests as well.
> Raid mobs together with you're friends.
> Read the guides leveling in forum can help you too.

Q: How many accounts can I have online at one time?
A>
> Two.
If you are caught with 3 or more accounts, be Ready for the Reward !

Q: What happen if I donate to the server?
A>
> Donating gets you Premium Point (Pp).
Pp gets you some special items such as costume sets and etc, at item mall.
You can also use Pp to transfer for items with other players.

Q: If I enchant my item, will it break like it does in retail ?
A> You can enchant it until 7+ ,up more than it will be destroy if not using protection scroll.

Q: I was thinking about using hacks or cheats.
A> Good luck with that. And soon your accounts will leave/banned in this game without you know it.

Q: Am I allowed to speak any other language than english in megaphone?
A> No. English only on the megaphone. If you can't speak english use another method of communication. If you get caught breaking this rule you will be warned and if you do it again you will get banned.

Q: Someone just gave me a whoooooole bunch of Pp for free! Awesome!
A> This is another thing that seems to pop up every now and then. People generally don't give away Pp for free. If you ever received a large amount of Pp, please consider where it came from. If someone cheated to get it, and you took it, you can get banned.

Q: Where can i find Skill Calculator for Luna Plus ?
A> You may check skill calculator in here :
- Skill Calculator Indonesian

- Skill Calculator Spanish/English
This skill calculator has not been updated yet.

Q: I can't open the skill calculator ?
A>
> Skill Calculator above required latest SilverLight for your browser.
> Make sure to clean your browser cookies history
> Check your current connection, make sure everything is in Good State.
> Make sure your IP/ISP has been blocked by web provider.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Frequently Asked Questions, FAQ, Decade

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users