Toggle shoutbox Decade Luna Plus Talk Open the Shoutbox in a popup

welcome to Decade Luna Community : Play Decade Luna | Rules |Installer Downlaod  Manual Patch Download

@  Ahri : (23 May 2017 - 05:10 PM) Server Closed..!! dude..
@  syahmi6363 : (23 May 2017 - 07:35 AM) where player malaysia ??^^
@  Ahri : (20 May 2017 - 03:08 PM) Resend Email or check Spam
@  Guest : (19 May 2017 - 03:39 AM) Help, i can't see the items on the NPC Bos in alker village (The bruce lee looking npc)
@  Guest : (16 May 2017 - 01:16 PM) I've been registered on website but no verification come to my mail. Can anyone help?
@  Guest : (16 May 2017 - 08:00 AM) any admin around? please check email i just do a donation confirmation thank you
@  Hachiko : (15 May 2017 - 05:20 AM) what happen bro? @chub
@  Chub : (15 May 2017 - 05:13 AM) Be active.
@  Chub : (15 May 2017 - 05:13 AM) @Administrator it seems your players are having problem.
@  Hachiko : (15 May 2017 - 05:09 AM) [Guide Video] how to create New Guild and Added Emblem
@  Karasque : (14 May 2017 - 04:10 PM) @disney72 still can't, there said : activation code have error, please contact our customer service for more information, copy this error report below, and contact our customer service
@  Administrator : (14 May 2017 - 02:29 PM) We will do maintenance, estimation 4 hours from now. thanks
@  disney72 : (14 May 2017 - 12:45 PM) username*
@  disney72 : (14 May 2017 - 12:45 PM) just put your name instead of your email when you resend the code
@  Karasque : (14 May 2017 - 11:59 AM) @disney72 how to receive the activation code ?
@  Karasque : (14 May 2017 - 11:28 AM) where can i too see the old post ?
@  disney72 : (14 May 2017 - 05:48 AM) nvm.. i got it. saw an old post by the admin. :D
@  disney72 : (14 May 2017 - 05:46 AM) I havent received my activation code
@  Karasque : (14 May 2017 - 01:43 AM) My ID can't reply,, my game ID email didn;t receive any activation code
@  Chub : (13 May 2017 - 12:14 PM) Jef ?

Photo

Magic Majin Build

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lilueth

Lilueth

Knowlegeable!

• Decacians
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 01:48 PM

Since I don't seem to find INT Majin builds in english I decided to make mine.

Stats: Full INT

Passive Skills:

Demonic Gift (MAX)

Armored Bracer (MAX)

Evil Spirit (OPTIONAL)

Note: You don’t really need more Max MP, so I suggest saving your SP for other skills and not getting Evil Spirit at all.

Buffs:

Hellbringer Corruption (Level 1)

Dark Spark (MAX)

Power of Mephistopheles (MAX)

Battle Heal (OPTIONAL)

Note: Dark Spark is your only buff, but in order to use it you need Hellbringer Corruption level 1. Power of Mephistopheles is your most important skill. Without it you can’t use any of the other active skills.

Active Skills:

Tooth of Tundra Ice (MAX)

Noxious Cloud (MAX)

Immolate (MAX)

Destruction (MAX)

Note: Tooth of Tundra Ice has a high chance of freezing your opponent, which makes it really useful in PVP mode and in boss fights. Nocious Cloud, Destruction and Immolate do not require you to select a target in order to use, which is a great advantage because that way you can spam those skills while selecting your character, allowing you to use Battle Heal more efficiently.

Reinforcements:

EVA

Weapon:

Use Pinsir unless you don’t learn battle heal, which might not be a good idea given that battle heal will be really helpful. In that case you will be able to construct Staffs with Shipwrecked materials that can be used by Majins and give you more Magical Attack Power.

#2 Kyle317

Kyle317

I`M Learning!

• Decacians
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 12:39 PM

better if pure int and item eva ^^

#3 Lilueth

Lilueth

Knowlegeable!

• Decacians
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 11:47 AM

better if pure int and item eva ^^

Really? I never tried that because the first time I tried pure int (which wasn't on Decade) I couldn't even kill and was constantly dying, but since in Decade the Majin race is much more balanced, I will try pure int and item on eva with one character.

Edit: Tried it and it works much better. Will change it in the guide.

#4 иabεεツ

иabεεツ

I`M Learning!

• Decacians
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:47 PM

which npc/,aps for change job majin? ==

tumblr_mrr2tvqH0d1sv98gio1_500_zpslpoa0h

Bel-Ami<3

#5 Lucey

Lucey

~Loyal~

• Forum Admin
  • 67 posts
  • (IGN)::Lucey

Posted 28 January 2016 - 02:20 AM

You can change at Desolate Ravine, or you can visit the Job Manager in Alker Harbor if you don't want to do the quest (The quests do involve a lot of fighting enemies, so you'll be chaining between jobs anyway for most of the way) If you want to go back to Desolate Ravine, save your game at Desolate Ravine's save point and Return to Bind there at any time.

I work on a physical build, but I don't feel this will be much different; you will need the Octotwister buff. And I mean, NEED. It will be your only saving grace on healing as you completely obliterate monsters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users