If you have any problems such bugs or error or maybe worst than it in game
you can post report by create "Start New Topic" in Technical Support
Use Meaningful Subject Lines. A good subject line can decrease the amount of time you spend waiting for a response. Similarly, a bad subject line can increase response time or even eliminate responses altogether. A good subject line includes at least some details about the problems you are experiencing.
Poor : Please Help !!!
Good : Error when move to other location.
Don't Forget to Include your Data such IGN-Problem-Screenshot
IGN : FapFap
Problem : Im in Love with Kasha [NPC] !
Use excessive punctuation or capitalization, profanity, or so-called "leet speak". Generally these things annoy readers and as a result they might be less inclined to respond to your question. You could also potentially be banned and have your posts deleted. The following examples are frowned upon:
- MOST IF NOT ALL THE MESSAGE IS IN CAPITAL LETTERS. Please don't.
- Extra punctuation does not make your plea for help any more effective!!!!! Ok?????
- no 1 wll help u f u do this 4 itz r34lly annoying, take your haxorz elsewhere.
In order to report any rules breakers you must follow the format or your report will be rejected!
RULES IN REPORTING A PLAYER
1. You must provide a screenshot or video that are clear to see.
You are ALLOWED to speak with your own native language, cause we will translate it
3. Any evidence must be clear and readable.
4.You must provide screenshot that you have warn them to stop atleast 2/3 times.