Temporary Ban1. Do not spam the shoutbox with repeated messages, advertising items in Pp or any other web services.
2. Do not verbally abuse, harass, bully other Players, and Gamemasters or Admins/Staffs.
3. Do not use excessive bad language or cursing. This server caters to all ages and should remain a friendly environment. If you have an issue with somebody, take it to private whispers but be mindful of rule number 2.
4. Do not speak any other language except English in shoutbox. If you cannot speak English, use another form to communication with other players.
5. No pestering Gamemasters/Admins or Staff for items, money or other services such Events,Leveling and Boost.
6. No advertising of other servers or spam/scam sites in game public chats.
Permanent Ban1. Do not abuse bugs or use any hacks or exploits. If you find a bug or hack you must report it.
2. Do not use botting software or any other software that takes control of the game.
3. Impersonating server Administrators or Game Masters.
4. Do not abusing game weakness.
5.Using such acronyms like (CL, GM, EM ) in nickname char or any form on name is Probihited
6. RMT (Real Money Trading) or Similar like that is Not Allowed in this server, so don't ever Try It.
Punishment for breaking any of these rules is
temporary bans or a permanent ban from the server
This rules completely down to the Admin's discretion.
Will be consider by the staffs for 3 Day or 7 Day ban.
- Read the FAQ. The FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) contains useful information that new players typically ask and talk about. Try to make sure your question or topic is not already answered in the FAQ before posting.
- Search the Topic. The Topic Database, contains information about how specific useful guides, tips, and tricks for getting your knowledge about this game Note: Topic Database is community driven and relies on feedback from other players.
Keep your posts clean. Avoid putting obscene images, video, sites and other media. We also prohibit all members on talking in abusive and vulgar language.
Remain respectful to all Members, Moderators and Administrators. All members are prohibited to do the following:
- Derogatory remarks against a member’s sexual preference.
- Avoid spamming, posting multiple threads with the same topic and double posting on replies.
- Use the proper format when you are submitting a player report, bug and suggestions. The staff may deny your report if you will not follow the format.
- Members are expected to write “normally”. Avoid using All-Capital Letters or Alternate Caps on your topic title and message. Do not post excessive number of emoticons, symbols, punctuations or similar and repetitive letters.
- Topics should be relevant to the forum thread. Make sure you read the description before posting.
Staff has all the right to remove, modify or put in moderation queue any post that they find inappropriate or unnecessary. They also have the power to suspend or ban the members who disobeyed the rules.
The Game Rules may be upgraded and adjusted further by the server administrators without further notice.
Decade Luna plus Staff